Sunday, June 20, 2010

Simpler design

I received some e-mails from a couple of folks who said they were having massive difficulties reading the blog with the new template I had chosen. It appears that with some older processors or older versions of browsers, that things have become painfully slow; or don't work altogether. Rather than lose some valued readers, I have gone back to a simpler design.

It appears that blogger has done away with the old template that I was using; so I have gone with the simplest design that I was able to find. Hopefully, this will uncomplicate things for those of you with older PCs or browsers. If you're still having issues, please let me know!

72 de Larry W2LJ


  1. Hi Larry:
    I read your blog just fine but perhaps users of older computers ought to read it via a blog reader like the one on Google. It is simple text but all is there. If you want to leave a comment, you then need to go to the blog itself and that may be more problematic.

    Amir K9CHP

  2. I don't have too many problems with the colour scheme you have chosen but white text on a dark background does cause difficulties for some people.