Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Success !!!

Success on two computer fronts today.  The USB Wireless Ethernet card came today.  Of course, Windows wouldn't install it correctly; but the included CD ROM had a set up utility.  I have Internet access back on the family computer again. Happy day, no more arguments about computer time between my two offspring.

I also purchased off of eBay a mini USB wireless mouse for the Acer down here in the shack.  The right touchpad key doesn't seem to work and it really hadn't since I bought this thing.  I contacted the seller on eBay and she told me that she "wasn't aware of it" as she never right clicked.  Right.  You know, I may have been born at night - but it wasn't last night!

Anyway, the mouse works normally and now I don't have to mess with alternate key commands when copying and pasting stuff.

Now if I could only find K6JSS/9 on the air - that would make the day complete!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment