Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New addition to the blog roll.

I got an e-mail from a QRP friend, Craig LaBarge WB3GCK. Craig is a very active outdoor QRPer, a man after my own heart, He's in the process of moving a lot of QRP info from a static webpage to one that has a blog type of format.  You can see it here

Craig has impecable taste in QRP portable outerwear, as you can see!

In addition to mentioning it here, I am going to add his blog to the blog roll to the right. It's worth your time to read what he has to say. Craig not only goes out operating portable whenever he gets the chance, but he's also a dedicated Skeeter Hunter. Hey, that ranks him "right up there" in my book!.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!


1 comment:

  1. Larry: Many thanks for the kind words and the nice plug for my new blog. I greatly appreciate it. 72, Craig WB3GCK

    ReplyDelete