Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New QRP Podcast

A new QRP Podcast - "The QRP'ian" - can be found at Spreaker.com.  This one is hosted by Mike Malone KD5KXF, and the first episode can be found here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/8972678/episode-001?autoplay=true

The guests on the first episode are Brian KB9BVN, who's a good friend and a fellow Flying Pig. Also appearing is Dave Cripes NM0S - a QRP Hall of Famer and a guy I enjoy following on Facebook.

I'm listening to Episode 001 as I type this and it is excellent!  It's like sitting around the workbench with your QRP buddies, shooting the breeze, while sharing a cup o' Joe.

I'm not big into following podcasts, but this is one that I will listen to on a regular basis. This and QSO Today will be my two favorites.

BTW, I'm going to a different kind of CERT training class tonight .... Bleeding control.  I have to high tail it over from work; as the class starts promptly at 6:00 PM. Should be interesting as it's a "practical" class with hands on experience. I was told we each get a tourniquet for our CERT kits, since we will have been trained on their proper use.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kudos on the podcast Larry, and have fun at your CERT class!

    ReplyDelete