Wednesday, December 13, 2017

So, what do you want to see under YOUR tree?

The W2LJ family room

As we get closer and closer to Christmas, I'm wondering what all of you out there are hoping that Santa will leave under your tree?  I always find it interesting to seet what other Hams are wishing for.

Marianne has asked me for a list of items, so I gave her one.  In no order of preference I listed:

1) A Bayou Jumper kit from the 4 States QRP Group
2) An Arrow handheld 144/440 MHz antenna for working the FM satellites (Yes, I'd like to get back into that, again.)
3) A personal weather station that I'd like to connect to the Internet.

It will be interesting to see which one (if any of them) shows up under the tree. I would imagine that it might be much more likely to find that Santa brought a couple shirts or something similar.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

3 comments:

  1. Santa brings us nothing Larry. We got Sinterklaas. He comes from Spain with a boat full of packages. He was here 5 december but didn't bring what I wish for. Can you contact Santa and ask if he can fly over the northern part Netherlands and drop me a Icom IC-7300. That would be great. Thanks. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just like to have enough money to ship my FT-1000MP Mark V to WA4GEG Byron Campbell in Sharps Chapel, TN to get Byron to give it a complete going over, realignment, and clean up. Also, I've been having a intermittent problem of the transmit going out briefly and I can just knock on it 2 or 3 times just above the S-meter bar graph display and everything returns to normal. New issue just appeared yesterday with the internal ATU not wanting to match on the 10 meter band. Everything else works fine. Hope you get what you want Larry and a very "Merry Christmas to you and yours!" 73 from KU4GW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry, I don't know if I'm looking for anything big. My wife gave me a K3/100 five years ago, and I'm still loving it.

    ReplyDelete