Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Guess I was told.

 I received the following email ftom DL2ARL today via the io Group for ATS rig owners:

Gentlemen, Larry,
this is a forum dedicated to the ATS rigs created by Steven Weber. Sure, it has grown silent here in the last time, but this is no excuse for you to hijack this group for your needs.  Why do you steal the bandwidth of this group with your Bumblebees? 
 
Please create your own group and stay away here


I reponded as follows

The Skeeter Hunt and Flight of the Bumblebees are two annual QRP outdoor events which are generally looked forward to by the QRP community with great anticipation.

Including ATS owners was an act of courtesy toward that community. It appears that we were mistaken. We won't bother your group again.

Thank you.

Larry W2LJ 

Several members of the group reached out and asked me to continue sending out notifications. My goal is to create participation and not.spam. if anyone out there in any of the io Groups that I reach out to would like me to cease and desist posting notices about QRP operating events, just let mr know.

72 de Larry W2LJ 
QRP - When you care to send the very least!s ancare act of courtesy toward that commu

No comments:

Post a Comment