Monday, June 22, 2009

NAQCC mW Sprint and VA2SG

Was held last week; and for some reason unbeknown to me, I missed it! I didn't see any announcements for it on the QRP e-mail reflectors that I remember. And for some reason, I have also stopped getting NAQCC newsletters and other e-mails. But I did find this on the Web:



If you've never QRP sprinted before, this video will give you a very good idea of what goes on. It's nice to see a QRP Kits PFR-3 in action. And I'm guessing that the paddles are the Black Widow paddles offered by Jerry W5JH.

Nice set up you have there, Jean-Pierre!

73 de Larry W2LJ

3 comments:

pidloop said...

I'm seeing 72 more and more lately instead of 73. What does it mean?

Anonymous said...

Essentially, the "72" is exchanged between two QRP operators at the conclusion of a QSO.

Larry W2LJ said...

It means, basically, "Wishing you good QRP" and was originated by Oleg Borodin of Russian QRP fame.