Monday, November 23, 2009

Nothing doing

I got on the radio for a bit this past weekend. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary to report on. I did not play in the SSB portion of the Sweeps; as I don't have SSB capability.

Tomorrow night is the 80 Meter QRP Fox hunt and I am looking forward to that. However, I might have to work late tomorrow night; and am not sure of the impact yet.

Target has the ACER Netbook that I want on sale until Wednesday night. It's priced at $199 and I just might pull the trigger.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are looking to be "bears" at work. I have to have 85 Dell Poweredge R610 servers ready for install for Wednesday night; and so far 30 haven't even been delivered yet!

I am sitting here desperately wishing that this was Wednesday evening; and that I was embarking on the beginning of a much needed four day weekend.

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment