Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer - a reminder!

Summer 2014 starts this coming Saturday at 6:51 EDT.  After this dreadfully long Winter that seems to have lasted into Spring, I just can't wait! At that bleary eyed time of the morning, I will be busy, helping out at the annual Raritan Valley Radio Club W2QW Hamfest.

But Saturday, being the first day of Summer, is also the day that I will entertain requests for Skeeter Hunt numbers for 2014.  So please feel free to send e-mails to w2lj@arrl.net, and as soon as I can, I will get back to you with your official NJQRP Skeeter Hunt number!


And I can tell you one thing that is 100% certain.  With the Winter of 2013/2014 still vividly fresh in the ol' memory banks of W2LJ ..... no matter how hot or how humid it might be for this year's Skeeter Hunt, I for one, will not complain!

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment