Thursday, April 16, 2015

Capturing our spirit

I saw a link to this video on Peter VE3HG's blog.

The devil is in the details and some might complain that some of the details in this commercial are not paid attention to - no call signs for instance. And some of the concepts are a bit stretched - did he buy that amplifier himself?  But the basics are sound, and I think this little boy, Sam, captures our Amateur Radio spirit to a "T". At least I think so. What do you think?

 
72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Larry,

    This is one of the finest videos that I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing. It really captures the excitement of Ham Radio. It took me right back to when I was a Novice at 11 and made my first contact with someone in another State. It brought a tear to my eye and I've now watched it several more times.

    Thanks again for sharing it. This is exactly why I enjoy your Blog so much.

    72,

    George
    K2WO

    ReplyDelete