Saturday, May 23, 2015

Feeling nostalgic this morning

While digging out a mug for this morning's cuppa, I found this all the way back in the cabinet, hiding amongst the bajillions of mugs we seem to have amassed over the years.



This mug as to be over 20 years old. I changed my call in 2000, and moved from East Brunswick to South Plainfield in 1998. I had this for a good number of years before then.

Seriously though, do you guys have the same problem? Between door prizes, company "gifts", and vacation souvenirs we have quite the coffee mug collection. Some are buried so far bag in the cabinet that they haven't seen the light of day in years, like ol' N2ELW above,

If coffee mugs were a rare commodity, "I'd be rich, socially secure - a happy miser!"*

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!


* - Apologies to Daffy Duck for stealing his line.

No comments:

Post a Comment