Thursday, April 24, 2014

Cut short

Every now and then, my lunch time QRP sessions are cut short by a work crisis. Such was the case today.  Not hearing many strong signals during my initial tune through, I decided to call CQ for a while and then go back to search and pounce.  I managed to call CQ alright, but never got to the search and pounce portion of the plan.  My cell phone buzzed in my pocket and demanded a quick return to my desk to handle "a situation".

The bright side is that my CQs, although unanswered, were at least heard:

Courtesy of Reverse Beacon Network and Google

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. The RBN is a great tool when you think your CQ is going nowhere…you can see that it has really traveled a good distance. I guess all the others had "situations" to attend to as well Larry.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete