Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A word to the wise ..... a Public Service announcement

I get notified with regard to all the comments left on the posts that appear on this blog.

I do NOT delete comments and opinions that disagree with my own - that would be in poor taste. The only exception would be comments that I deem to be inflammatory (and I think that's only happened once in 15 years of doing this.)

However, please note that I DO and WILL delete all comments that are not related to the post's contents, or are otherwise not Amateur Radio related. So all you folks out there trying to append comments about buying this service or buying this new gizmo, or "Please try my new product!" that are in no way germane to the contents of this blog or Amateur Radio - please don't even bother - they will be deleted. Save your time and energy.

To those of you who ARE marketing Amateur Radio products and services, I'd be happy to support and encourage your efforts, for the betterment of the hobby. Just please be prudent, honest and post in good taste.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!


No comments:

Post a Comment