Thursday, January 16, 2020

Log4OM 2

Great news!

I have been using Log4OM by Daniele Pistollato,  IW3HMH for years now. I moved over from Ham Radio Deluxe when that started giving fits to the laptop that I was using, at the time. I have never gone back. Log4OM has been very easy for me to use. It is very intuitive and the learning curve was not long, at all.

Granted, I do not take advantage of all the bells and whistles. I do use it for all my logging needs. What I like most about it is that there is no subscription required (it's free!) and there IS an owner's manual that you can download. Uploading QSOs to eQSL and LOTW has been a snap.

Log4OM also maintains a Web presence with a forum, where you can get questions answered if you run into a problem - https://www.log4om.com/   Log4OM also maintains a presence on Facebook and twitter.

After many years of offering this fantastic product, Daniele and friends have just released Log4OM 2 - a new, updated version.

Facebook photo of Log4OM 2 uploaded by Gaetano Migliozzi

But better than me telling you all about the features of Log4OM, I heartily encourage you to visit their Website to see for yourself.  I think you will be more than pleasantly surprised.

Log4OM V2 was JUST released; and the past two evenings have been busy away-from-home ones for me. I can't wait to download the new version and get it running!

Thanks, Daniele and the Log4OM Team!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!


2 comments:

  1. The old version is still running fine here. But I might try version 2 to see what it is like. Tnx for the post. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bas,

    I installed it last night. Very nice! I don't use all the bells and whistles, but I like the new look.

    73, Larry

    ReplyDelete