Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Going to re-do the shack a bit and make room for a new addition.

 Not sure why I ordered one of these, but I love the way it looks and it's arriving tomorrow.

It's the HamClock bundle by inovato Products.

I have a 24' TV/monitor that's sitting around doing nothing. I was going to put it out at the curb for a free pickup, but then I saw this. There's no real reason for having this other than the "cool factor" and I always salivated over the Geochron clocks since I was a Novice.

So some of the certificates on the shack wall may not be as visible as before, but I think when all is said and done, I'll have a more "Mission Control" look. This definitely validates my "nerd/geek" card. 

72 de Larry W2LJ

QRP - When you care to send the very least!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    Good morning Larry, you are going to enjoy the Hamclock and if I can suggest go over to Elwoods homepage for Hamclock and read his guide. He keeps the software up dated on a regular basis and I have found he is fast to answer any questions asked of him. It is true the geek/nerd card is at play here but hey why not.
    73,
    Mike
    VE9KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic bit of software! And a lot cheaper than a GeoChron, LOL.

    Hope you're well. Happy New Year!

    73, Tom
    www.m7mcq.com

    ReplyDelete