Monday, May 01, 2006

Neat Bug!

John Sielke w2AGN, a QRP and CW friend from South New Jersey announced on the Brasspounders e-mail reflector that he had acquired this vertical bug from Tom, K4VIZ.

I have one of Tom's mini paddles that I got last summer. It's well made and light enough for portable use, while at the same time is very sturdy.

Both John and I are very satisfied with Tom's products. His workmanship is very, very good and his products hold up very well.

I am definitely a satisfied customer! I would love to get my paws on one of these vertical bugs. As a recent convert to semi-automatic CW keys; this one looks like it would be a real treat to own. Of course, the only thing that prevents me from getting one is a small tiny detail .......... money!

Looks like it's going to be time to put a few items on eBay. If you want more details on this beauty, then go to:

http://www.vizkey.com/order.html#vertical

From there you can go to see details on the mini CW paddle and Tom's really neat 90 degree bug. That one looks like a keeper, too!

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment