Friday, May 14, 2010

You can tell it's Dayton weekend

It is amazing to see the dwindled amount of posts to the QRP reflectors. I guess the most prolific posters are busy this weekend at Dayton.

I missed the Elecraft presentation tonight; as I was watching "D2: The Mighty Ducks" on the Hallmark Channel with my son. He got a kick out of watching kids play ice hockey.

I suppose that after the hoopla is over; and when everyone is safe and sound back home, we will inevitably see some Dayton reports pop up on the QRP reflectors. They will be interesting to read. If the Webcasts that I have watched are any indication, then everyone is having a superb time. Even though I have never had the good fortune to attend an FDIM, my hat is off to QRP-ARCI and the organizers for their outstanding effort year after year.

Tomorrow, my son and I are going to build a crystal radio as part of his school science fair project. I will try and post some photos; and will let you know how it turned out.

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment