Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Change of heart

Kind of.

I have been approached (privately) by several people, asking me to reconsider yanking my blog from AmateurRadio.com.

Matt W1MST and I have come up with a solution where SOME of my posts will be mirrored there. I will determine which ones, and I will add a "AmateurRadio.com" tag to the selected posts so that he, or his software will know which can be used. (This should NOT be one of them.  If this appears there, then we have some work to do.)

The ones that I feel are not worthy of enough "general interest" will not be posted there. So please check here from time to time, as there will undoubtedly be more content here than there. Particularly posts dedicated strictly to QRP and anything that I deem to be possibly too "annoying", as it was so adroitly put to me by the original quibbler(s).

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very list.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Love the blog Larry! Don't listen to the "haters". I always learn a lot from your blog! 73 Keith N8CEP

    ReplyDelete