Monday, June 19, 2023

This is not good - continued!

 FCC servers are still down "for maintenance", as they have been since last Wednesday.  

After working in the professional photographic field for 29 years, I have been working in the IT field for the last 16 years. For 6 of those years, i was employed at a Data Center. In all my time, I have never seen server maintenance take more than one evening, two at the most. I am by no means an IT expert, but something seems amiss here. My gut hunch says something is going on here that involves more than just routine maintenance.

Whatever it is, I hope it's resolved quickly. Our exam candidates from Saturday were all anxious to know when they would hear about their new call signs or upgrades.

72 de Larry W2LJ

QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment