Thursday, August 11, 2011

Delaware is looking tough!

If I work K6JSS/3 this week, I will have been very fortunate.  For reasons I won't go into here, it looks like Delaware will be a very tough nut to crack.  It just might end up being the only state besides New Mexico that I have failed to work since this entire K6JSS Special Event Station began.

If it wasn't NJ's turn next week, I might have been severely tempted to take a road trip on Saturday and activate The First State from a park, somewhere - or maybe even the Ham Radio Outlet parking lot!  But I plan to be on the air every night next week, so it looks like W2LJ will stay in New Jersey this weekend.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Keep on trying - KB3VCQ / K6JSS/3

    ReplyDelete