Friday, August 12, 2011

'Twas indeed tough

but I think I am fortunate enough to be in the K6JSS/3 Delaware log.

I tried to sneak in a QSO twice tonight on 80 Meters and I think I was successful on the second attempt.  Definitely heard my call come back to me and a report of 339.  I sent a 559 back.  After me, WB3AAL was giving it a go; and by then K6JSS/3 was up to about 579 and climbing.  Unfortunately, he had to QRT to take care of personal stuff.

I may try again tomorrow during the day, just to make sure.  I don't mean to be hoggy or anything like that; but I have them all so far, except for New Mexico.  I'd like to keep the streak going.

But you know what just popped into my head?  The hardest state just might be my own!  I sure hope someone will be manning K6JSS/2 the same time I'm on the air, so that I can get credit for working New Jersey.  Or maybe that's a given since I'll be handing out QSOs?  Hmm ...... I'll have to run that past Jim W4QO.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment