Monday, August 15, 2011

K6JSS/2

Last night I spent about 2 hours on the air as K6JSS/2 and about three tonight.  The QSOs are rolling in and if the QSO rate stays the same or gets better, I should have between 100 - 200 QSOs as K6JSS/2 before next Sunday evening comes and Indiana takes over.

A big thanks to Chris WB2VEN who has been K6JSS/2 during the daytime while yours truly is slaving away at work.  Between the two of us (and whomever else might volunteer), I hope we can get you all in the log!  This weekend will see a lot of time spent on the air in addition to each night this week.

Look for us on QRPSPOTS!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I am not completely gone QRP but when I am operating out of contests my output power is always beyond 10W. It's fun indeed. Now I0m trying to get my DXCC in QRP, still needed about 20 entities.

    Keep on the great job and see you on the air

    ReplyDelete