Thursday, August 04, 2011

Interesting evening

I've been listening on and off to the QRP Foxhunt on 20 Meters tonight. I can only hear one of the Foxes, and that's Dale WC7S in Wyoming. He's at ESP levels most of the time and when he gets REALLY loud, he's all of about 229! Looks like a double skunk pelt for W2LJ tonight!

I've also been tabulating the results for Flight of the Bumblebees. I am working on a spreadsheet and so far I have tabulated about a third of the e-mail logs that I have received. I received 86 logs; so if you haven't gotten yours in yet, there's still time - although we're cutting it close! I hope to have everything figured out and published for Monday.

While final results aren't done - I have posted some comments that I received that included photographs.

http://adventure-radio.org/wiki/index.php?title=Flight_of_the_Bumblebees

This has been an experience!  I never dealt with editing a wiki before; but it's really almost like doing this blog.  A bit more basic as I've had to learn the format and stuff; but it's always nice to gain experience with something new!

So ........... as a reminder ......... if you have a FOBB log with or without pictures, I'll accept them until Midnight Friday night / Saturday morning.  I'd love to hit 100 logs sent in!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Very good job on the Wiki page was there for some time checking out the pictures and the roster of Bee's.

    ReplyDelete