Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not bad at all

Hopefully, this storm is turning out to be more hype than substance, at least in Central NJ. The snow accumulation has been about an inch - maybe. The main roads are clear and the secondary roads are slushy. The snow is wet and heavy and I'm glad I had so little accumulation to get rid of.

On a positive note, I received my new clock oscillator ship in the mail today from Dan Tayloe. Bad news is, I might have to work through the weekend; so I am not so sure I'm going to get a lot of time to put it in. We'll have to wait and see.

There's a 40 Meter Foxhunt tonight; and I am anxious to participate. However, I am also beat from an absolutely beastly day at work today. I may turn in early and forgo the hunt. I will see how tired I feel in 90 minutes, when the hunt begins.

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment