Friday, March 05, 2010

One Hell of a Week!

To describe this past week as "Hell Week" at work would be an understatement. I had a feeling it was going to be bad - but in the end, I really had no idea. This was pretty much how it went all week:

"Do this important job" - Job A
"Stop what you're doing; and do this instead!" - Job B
"Are you busy? We need this NOW!" - Job C
"By the way - can you get this out right now?" - Job D

"Hey, did you ever get (Jobs A, B, and C) done ? We need those for tonight!"

And so on and so on and so on. Through lunch - "What's that?" And for 3 of the 5 days, into the evenings. I'm pretty sure that this is Friday evening; and that I am done for the week. I have my fingers crossed that the cell phone won't ring! What I am feeling right now, can literally be described as "shell shock". I am used to being extremely busy; but this was pure insanity. There was so much work and data flying around; that I can only hope and pray that something critical didn't get lost in the sauce somewhere.

This weekend; I have a bunch of family commitments; so there really won't be any time for radio. Maybe next week.

By the way, you may have noticed that I added a new blog to the blogroll tonight. It's called "The Garage Shoppe"; and you might find it interesting.

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment