Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Any wannabe bug ops out there?

So you always wanted to try a bug, but were scared off the speed?  Here's a new approach by Rich WB9LPU.



It looks like a great idea and I'll have to get one of these!  I currently use a tube that extends the pendulum to slow down my Vibroplex Original to a more comfortable sending speed for me.  This is much more elegant (as the video states).  I sure hope that Rich plans to offer these in the near future.  I'd PayPal for one of these in a heartbeat!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larry, I like the solution, and I almost think it's April first. ;-) 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty interesting post, Larry. I checked out his website and found some very unique hamebrew bugs, particularly the rotary variety.

    Check out this vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wb9lpu#p/a/u/1/-Y3fTfQej58

    I gotta have one!

    ReplyDelete