Wednesday, February 16, 2011

K6JSS/2

The New Jersey edition of K6JSS/2 will occur the week of August 15th through the 21st.  This will hopefully coincide with the NJ QSO Party which occurs around then.  I have volunteered to serve as the Point of Contact for New Jersey.

The state hosts a most excellent QRP club, the NJQRP, and many of its members are QRPers who actually live in the state.  I am hoping for a huge turnout of NJ QRPers and that we will do our state proud, representing it as well as all the other states have done so far.

NJ QRPers - keep that week open and plan to be on the air a lot!  Let me know if you will be available to operate.  I will be posting a ton about this between now and then, with most of it occurring as we get closer to August.  As always, I can be reached at W2LJ@arrl.net.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. I was out of state the previous 2 years but this year I was home for the NJ QSO party. I heard nothing but crickets calling CQ NJQP.

    ReplyDelete