Monday, February 28, 2011

A needle in a haystack!

Arggghhh!

Rich, WB9LPU sent me one of his "BugNappers", which arrived in the mail today.  Up until this point, I have been using a lever extension device, which required me to take the weights off the pendulum.  It was effective and did the job; but was not smoothly adjustable.

Of course, now that I need one, I can't find them!  I've searched the shack high and low, every nook and cranny and they are nowhere to be found. I will order a medium weight from Vibroplex and I'm pretty positive that when it arrives - the ones I already have will come out of hiding.  If I still have them.  I gave someone one of my extra bugs about a year or two ago; and I am trying to remember if I put my extra weights on that one, for storage, since I wasn't using them.  They may be gone for good.

Age 53 and I am suffering from CRS Syndrome - Can't Remember Stuff.

Anyway, Rich, if you are reading this, I have posted a check in the mail.  I'm sure you'll get it before my weights arrive.  Gosh, I can't wait to try this out!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Larry, I find that when I lose something, which is often these days, I just turn to my co-worker and accuse him of taking it. THEN, as soon as I make an a** of myself, I'll see it sitting right there on the bench where I left it. I just have to make a fool of myself and it shows right up. ;-)

    It is sort of like remembering things, as soon as the person I'm talking with leaves, I'll remember what I wanted to tell him. Sometimes you just can't win.
    73 my friend!
    Phil AB3AW

    ReplyDelete