Saturday, April 02, 2011

Hmmmm

Right now, it's 17:40 UTC and I am not hearing too much activity in the QRP-ARCI Spring QSO Party. I've worked WA8ZBT on 20 Meters and EA2LU on 15 Meters.  I'm hearing lots going on in the Polish contest; but not many calling "CQ QRP".

Maybe it will pick up later in the afternoon - people are busy on the weekends.

Got the April 2011 edition of CQ in the mail today.  I see that there's a nice photo of Jim W1PID in the field, paying close attention to his rig and tuner.  Nice to see friends make the magazines.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry, I worked EA2LU with 2 watt CW on 20 meter. I don't hear much ARCI because of SP CW contest in Europe. I did hear W1SOC on 20 m this afternoon but could not work him. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete