Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Looks like Montana is going to be tough

It's Montana's turn as K6JSS/7 this week, and it look like this could possibly be a repeat of New Mexico.  I have heard K6JSS/7 only once this week, on 40 Meters.  They were 559 into New Jersey; but I wasn't making the return trip.

Last night, the station was on 20 Meters for a goodly amount, according to QRPSPOTS.  However, when I fired up the rig last night, 20 Meters had 10 over 9 QRN on it - wall to wall!  I couldn't hear them on any of the bands they appeared on last night.

Having done this since the first week of the year, I know that if I haven't made contact with a K6JSS station by Wednesday, the outlook isn't the most favorable.  Here's to hoping that I get lucky.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment