Monday, April 02, 2012

Nuts!

No e-mail from Elecraft today.  My brain knows that it will be a week or two before kits start rolling out the door.  My heart , however, tells me, "Go home NOW!  Check your e-mail NOW! Now, now , now, NOW!"

This is going to be a long couple of weeks.  Honestly, I can't remember being this anxious about a package since being a kid around Christmas time.  And the closer it gets, the harder it gets.  I didn't even really think much about this a couple of weeks ago - now my brain in zoning in on it way more often.

It's a good thing I have distractions, like reading more of Jim W1PID's reports of portable QRP operations from up in New Hampshire.  Here's another goody:

http://www.w1pid.com/jackson/jackson.html

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

PS: To all my Christian friends out there, wishes for a blessed Holy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment