Sunday, April 08, 2012

QRP ARCI Spring QSO Party

As I thought, I did not have any real time to devote to this contest, this being Easter weekend.

In about an hour and a half total operating time, I made 18 QSOs - the best DX being EA2LU, Jorge in Spain.  One QSO was made on 40 Meters, and the rest were made on 20 and 15 Meters.  15 Meters was the pleasant surprise.  There was a decent amount of activity there and the signals were nice.  QSB was a fast and furious beast to deal with, though.

If it were any other weekend, I probably would have been able to devote more time. But it is what it is.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. I was on 14.060 for a bit. A few east coast contacts. USA aigs were fairly weak except for those two or three and the local QRN didn't help.

    73 Dick F8WBD
    ARCI 5102 as N2UGB

    ReplyDelete