Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Living vicariously

through Jim W1PID and another lovely sunny day in New Hampshire.

http://www.w1pid.com/eagle/eagle.html

The weather was lovely here too; but time constraints at work have prevented me from getting to the car at lunchtime.  As the warm weather is supposed to last for a bit, maybe I'll be able to over the next few days. The PFR3A, Buddistick/magmount combo patiently await me.

Tonight is the final 80 Meter QRP Foxhunt for the 2011/2012 season.  It's hard to believe that it has gone by so fast.  Before you know it, the 20 Meter Summer season will begin.  Maybe I'll have my KX3 by then!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Larry, the weather has been great here as well. We have been breaking records temp wise each and every day. We may have to put the central air on if the warm weather keeps up. I am just waiting for the ceiling to cave in and the seasonal weather make itself know. I have friday off this week for an extra long weekend so maybe I can get some radio time in as well. Have a great week Larry and I hope you find the time to get some op time in at lunch.

    ReplyDelete