Friday, November 24, 2023

Busted DX

 CQ WW DX will be dominating the weekend. There are no other contests or even Special Event Stations scheduled for the weekend.

Personally, I'll be chasing 4W8X in Timore-Leste again. I worked him on 15 Meters a while back, but I checked in ClubLog and I'm not in their log. However, W2LO is in their log on 15 Meters twice - while all his other band spots occur only once per band. That leads me to think they didn't hear that first dit in "J" and logged me as W2LO. C'est la Vie - but if I can work them again this weekend, that will make C'est la Vie a bit easier to take.

72 de Larry W2LJ

QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Larry, well that is really a pity. You could try to write them an e-mail after the DXpedition with your log info to see if your call was taken wrong. I've done this in de past when a DXpedition wrongly took my call as GE4BAS, again they missed the first dit. It happens more often especially when a operator is tired. But I wish you a very good hunt in the contest. I will chase FW5N from Wallis & Futuna which would be a new one for me. 73, Bas

    ReplyDelete