Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pinch me...

so I can be sure I'm not dreaming!

Is it true?  I guess it is!  This finally appeared in my "inbox" today:

"Dear KX3 Customer,

Your KX3 order is expected to ship during the week of 5/23 to 5/29. The exact day is not known at this time.

(Snip)

If you have any corrections or changes to your order please let us know.

If you need the shipping delayed for any reason that is fine. We can ship at the later date you specify. (You're kidding, right?)

Once we have received your confirmation your order will ship as soon as possible. (That was sent immediately!)

The day it ships you will receive an email from the shipper ( either UPS or USPS) with the shipping notice. The KXBC3 (didn't order one) is currently on backorder. It will not be included with your KX3 shipment. As soon as it is available, we will ship it to you.

We look forward to your reply and shipping your KX3 order. Be sure to reply!!! (I did, I did !!!!)

 Regards, Vicki Seavy

Hallelujah!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Pinch.....pinch !! :-)
    Finally!
    Looking forward to read your first impressions.

    Patrick, ON4CDJ

    ReplyDelete