Friday, May 15, 2009

That's better!

Doing much better, thank you!

My jaw feels like I got whacked by a baseball bat; but the bleeding is over, thank the Lord!

I had some soup and some yogurt and a snack cup of pudding throughout the day. Dinner will be macaroni and cheese as that's nice and squishy.

Thanks to all of you who sent e-mails - they are appreciated.

On a Ham note, not much worked throughout the day. I thought a day off from work and some sunspots would yield some contacts. I worked Aruba on 20 Meters and that was about it. The signals I heard on 30 and 40 were very weak. In fact, the background noise on 40 Meters was so low that I had to double check to make sure I had the volume on the K2 turned up! I haven't heard it THAT quiet in a long, long time.

Since it's Dayton weekend, the contest schedule looks rather light. Maybe conditions will be good tonight on 40 Meters for a ragchew ..... if anyone's around!

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment