Thursday, July 04, 2013

I did it!


I did it! I got New Hampshire and Maryland for the sweep! New Hampshire in the morning, and Maryland in the afternoon. All stations were worked on 40 Meters and three were worked with CW, the rest SSB. This has been the most SSB work that I have done in decades.

I have to say that this was a lot of fun, especially for something I really hadn't planned on taking on. But the other evening, when I had worked the first 8 Colonies before I had really even realized it, I became hooked.

There's still plenty of time for you to complete this, or even get started if you haven't already. The 13 Colonies event runs until midnight Sunday morning, so get behind the radio and start spinning the dial!

76 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment: