Thursday, December 22, 2022

Thank you - best Christmas gift ever!

 Yesterday, I had to go to see my urologist for a follow up PSA blood test after the radiation therapy for prostate cancer I received in September, October and November.  I went from a level of over 10 in April to < 0.1.

It would appear your thoughts and prayers worked (Thank you so very much!) - God was very, very good to me. Best Christmas gift ever and now I am more than ready to start up resuming Amateur Radio activities with the New Year.

72 de Larry W2LJ

QRP - When you care to send the very least!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:54 PM

    Absolutely amazing Larry, both Julie and I were remembering you in our prayers.
    Merry Christmas
    Mike VE9KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don K9DRP8:28 AM

    Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. George9:08 AM

    That is really GREAT news Larry! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    George
    K2WO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Great news Larry Merry Christmas God bless 73

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Great news. Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas. 73 de KE0BTV.

    ReplyDelete