Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A request

Anything that appears in this blog is free to be used elsewhere.  I really don't mind at all if you see anything here that you want to use in your club newsletter, your own blog, or even if you want to print something out and put it on your refrigerator!

As my regular readers know, I have posted things that I have seen on QRP-L, and even things from other blogs and Websites (such as Jim W1PID's adventures) that I thought merited sharing.  But, when re-posting another's material, I always go to great pains to name the source, so that there is NO CONFUSION that what I have posted in those instances is not my original material.  Hey, if I didn't think of it, I ain't gonna take credit for it!

So please, if you're going to use anything you see here (and I invite you to!  Please, feel free!) - just don't copy and paste without mentioning that you saw it here.  While it's not a big sweat to do this blog, it does take some forethought and effort.  I love to share - just don't make it look like you're the author of my words - OK?

Thanks so much!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Larry, put a copyright claim on your blog and sue them. That will learn. Today I posted something about PlanetHam. An aggregator site (RSS feed) who have articles of other web sites. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Larry,

    Just to let you know that I sometime pick up some informations from your posts here to feed a News page on a french radioamateur portal. And yes, I translate the content and propose a link to your blog. I always, as far as I know, give crédit to you and all the ham friends who are publishing infos on their blogs, websites, Facebook pages or Twitter timeline when I use thier work.

    If you want toi have a look, this is the link: http://www.radioamateur.org

    73,
    Philippe
    f8bxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippe,

    Thanks for letting me know! I have no problem with you using anything you find here - please continue!

    Larry W2LJ

    ReplyDelete