Friday, September 09, 2011

W1PID Outing

Once again, Jim W1PID treats us to a story about another one of his outdoor portable QRP adventures in beautiful New Hampshire.

http://www.w1pid.com/andover/andover.html
This time a short video is included!

The reason I post these, is that I consider Jim to be right up there with epitome of outdoor, portable QRP Ops.  He has the experience and he gets the results.  I hope to be able to do similar things, one day.

And here's a video from another one of the other top outdoor portable QRP Ops, Steve WG0AT.  Featured prominently in the video is the object of my craving - the KX3!



72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larry, I like the scenery the most. Our country is so very flat. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Larry, great video of the KX3. By sounds of things when it does finally go on sale I am going to be in a long line to purchase one.

    ReplyDelete