Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sorry I haven't been here

It's been an EXTREMELY busy week at work. We're opening a new Data Center and I've been deluged with preparing all the Cisco networking equipment that will go in place ahead of the servers.

By the time I've gotten home each night; and have done the normal "Daddy" things that I do when I get home; there's been nothing left over in the tank for radio. It's been a week of getting up early, going to work early, getting home late and getting to bed early!

And to think that when I was a kid, I couldn't wait to grow up! Sometimes it's not all it was cracked up to be.

Hopefully this weekend, I will scrape together some time to get on the radio. I have an idea or two in mind for "Website of the Week" for next week. I also need to find some time to just veg for awhile and recharge the ol' batteries!

And through all of this, I've been wishing VERY hard that I would wake up, find out that this has all been a bad dream; and that I was really at Dayton and FDIM !!!!!

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment