Friday, January 31, 2014

Double Red Letter Day!

Wow!  I received two of the best e-mails of the young year today!

The first was from Bruna Begali telling me that my Simplex Mono would be shipping within the next few days.  From the e-mail, it became apparent that they keep a stockpile of keys located somewhere in the US, in order to keep delivery times down. Also, she asked me which aluminum finger pieces I would like as she would be sending those from Italy.  I didn't even realize that I was entitled to those!  Unexpected bonus!

The second e-mail came this afternoon and it was "the" e-mail from Elecraft. My KXPA100 kit (with autotuner) is ready to ship within the next 1-5 business days.  A pdf of my order was attached to review and confirm.  I did that faster than you could say "Jack Robinson". Wow, if I can get that next week, and then build it next weekend, I just might be able to have it up and running should I have to resort to QRO power to get FT5ZM in the log.

Definitely a "Happy Dance" day! 

72 de Larry W2LJ 
QRP - When you care to send the very least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment