Monday, January 02, 2017

Happy New Year !!!


Fervent wishes from W2LJ to all of you for a happy, healthy, prosperous and joyous 2017!

My resolution for 2017 is to get back into the blogging spirit. It seems too many things otherwise occupied my attention in 2016.  My post total for the year wasn't a low - but almost. Only 2006, my second year of doing this, had a lower post total.

Not that I am an Amateur Radio expert or anything like that; but I'd like to get back into the swing of things with sharing with you folks.  It keeps my head in the game.

I also have to find a new place to operate from during lunch break at work.  We relocated from the building we were in to a new destination about 10 minutes farther on down the road.  The bad thing, radio-wise, is that this location has an underground parking deck.  It's very nice that my Jeep will be protected from the elements, but not good at all for trying to generate RF into the aether.  I will have to Google map the are to see if there's a near by park or some kind of open space that I can utilize without eating up too much operating time.

That's it for today. I am going to post in the next day or two my impressions about my experiences with portable antennas during NPOTA.  Nothing I haven't covered before; but something I'd like to write a bit about again.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a happy, healthy new year and many many good qrp dx.
    73 de SV1GRN

    ReplyDelete