Monday, August 26, 2019

Feeling a bit lost

We moved our daughter, Cara, to college this past weekend. She's attending a University that's out of state. Only about two hours away, not so far.

As a lot of teens do, she kept to herself in her room a lot, always chatting with her friends over the internet. But I always knew she was home and we ate meals together and I used to drive her to high school every morning, and we did other things together. She and I are both big Marvel fans and we always enjoyed sharing the latest news over the latest movie, or whatever rumor came forth from Marvel/Disney.

I'm so very happy and excited for this new chapter in her life; but at the same time I feel a bit lost and empty, now that my baby girl is spreading her wings.

It will take a bit of time for me to get used to this.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment