Thursday, June 30, 2022

Even though I don't partake much anymore

the 2022 Summer QRP Fox Hunt season started last Thursday.

For all the particulars, you can visit https://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/ for the rules and the schedule.

By the time 9:00 PM rolls around here in NJ, I'm usually too pooped to pop. But now that Summer is here and the basement is the coolest part of the house, I might just give it another whirl. The problem is that my 5:30 AM wake up time comes way too fast!

Tonight's Foxes are John K4BAI and Steve WX2S. I don't expect to hear Steve as we are all of about 18 miles apart. My head is telling me I have a better chance of hearing John, who lives in Georgia.  But my head is a silly thing sometimes and can often lead me astray.  So now that I've published my thoughts, I'll probably hear Steve and John will be silent. Go figure.

I went over to eBay today and put RigExpert in as one of my favorite searches with e-mail alerts when new postings are made. Who knows? One of these days I might get lucky and will find an antenna analyzer that I can actually afford.

72 de Larry W2LJ

QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment