Friday, November 05, 2010

Time for an apology

My sincerest apologies to Rick NK9G.

It has been pointed out to me that I crossed some sort of line and had attacked him with my post below about not making it into his Fox log this past Tuesday evening.

To Rick and to all the readers out there, that was not my intent.  I did not want to show anyone up, dress anyone down, or humiliate anyone in public, or least of all, look for "revenge".

It was suggested that I remove that post; but that would not be the right thing to do either.  I will let it stand, for what it's worth, along with this one.  I said what I said, and I've never denied my own words before.  The childish thing would be to "make it all go away".

So now, I am typing new words; and I stand by these, also. To Rick NK9G and to anyone else out there who feels I betrayed a trust, you have my most sincere apology.

Thank you for reading.

Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment