Friday, May 23, 2014

If the shirt I'm wearing had buttons, they'd all have popped!

My two kids, Joey and Cara had a half day at school today.  A friend's sister drove them home, so early this afternoon I started a text conversation with Joey:

Me: Home?

Joey: Now we r.

Me: Good! You got a ride.

Joey: Yes!

Me: I guess Cara's happy.

Joey: Yes she is.  Guess what place I got in science fair.

Me: 1st

At this point, I wasn't getting an answer, so I texted again:

Me: ???

The reason I wasn't getting an answer is that Joey was sending me this photo:


If this golf shirt that I'm wearing had buttons on it, they'd all have popped by now.  I am so proud of Joey and Cara, they are both great kids.  God has truly blessed me.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment