Monday, October 28, 2019

I was going to wait on this

And I'm still a bit hesitant, but I'll post it now, anyway.

Part One of my presentation to the Fairlawn Amateur Radio Club has been posted on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdNDR--Z40Q&t=352s

The second half has not been posted and this is kind of like an old movie serial cliff hanger. I'm not exactly sure when Part Two will be posted., but my point here is to suggest that you subscribe to FLARC's YouTube  channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoeJg2WLdx1agnMWGE2M1A

Not to watch me, but because they've had a lot of good speakers including Joe Everheart, N2CX (SK), Joe Taylor K1JT,  Tim Duffy, K3LR and Alan W2AEW among others.  A lot of interesting topics have been discussed in a lot of excellent presentations. I've been doing some catch up, watching these on YouTube and I think you'll find them to be interesting and enjoyable as well.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!


2 comments:

  1. Great job Larry! Really well done. 73, George K2WO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched Part 2. Outstanding job Larry! You are a true gift to the Amateur Radio Community. Every ham should see these videos. 73, George K2WO

    ReplyDelete