Monday, October 09, 2006

I have to post this!

Jim Cluett W1PID is a good QRP friend. I always enjoy hearing his signal on the air; and I always enjoy working him. His fist is excellent; and he's a good salt-of-the-earth type of guy. On top of all that, he's an experienced outdoorsman who enjoys taking his QRP station out into the fresh air with him.

I like to do that too; but I don't nearly get the opportunity to do it as much as I would like to. So I kind of get to live vicariously through Jim. Lucky for all of us, he posts stories about his adventures on his Website (should you visit it; be sure to bookmark it!). For Jim's latest adventure with some really beautiful photographs, click here.

Jim is good friends with Dick Christopher N1LT. Dick is another New Hampshire QRPer with an excellent signal. I work Dick in a lot of the various QRP Sprints. It hasn't been a good contest unless I've managed to work either Jim or Dick.

Guys, keep up the good work; and keep posting your adventures!

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment