Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jim Cluett W1PID

I am so happy to see that Jim W1PID's outdoor QRP adventure stories have now been picked up over at AmateurRadio.com, which is a great site, by the way.

Since Jim's posts will be picked up there, I would ask you to keep an eye out for them and will no longer mention them here, in order to avoid a duplication of effort.

If you're into QRP and the outdoors, or would like to be, or find yourself forced to live vicariously, please treat yourself to Jim's sagas.  If you'd like to re-read an old story or catch up on a few you might have missed - here's Jim's Website:  http://www.w1pid.com/

Happy reading!  And Jim, thanks so much for sharing.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. I think I spent the last 3 hours reading his stories :) Very captivating.

    A sudden appettite for building a Rockmite very soon just came to me.

    Tnx for sharing.
    Adrian

    ReplyDelete